7 Feb 2017
COM 537 Final Exam and COM 537 Communication Plan Final Proposal
Choosing the best educational guide for COM 537 final exam preparation with reasonable cost is difficult task for every student! University of Phoenix students now don't worry, just lay your hand on the UOP E Assignments largest online educational tutorial of final exam study material in the USA. Here you find wide range of solutions so download now complete answers of top most popular question such as a criticism of social media is that it, which statement is true concerning the role of public's in business communication, building strong coalitions among individuals or groups that have separate interests is called, what affects how others perceive us and can adjust according to the situation, what factor must be considered in designing an effective communication system and lots of other.
University of Phoenix students get up-to-date study material help for COM 537 Final Exam from professional.
1. What communication type avoids conflict and focuses on facts and details rather than the big picture? They may be perceived by others as unemotional and nonchalant.
2. A criticism of social media is that it
- Is only available to the media savvy.
- Contributes to the decline in writing and language skills.
- Leads to separation of the haves and have-nots.
- leads to information overload
Just click away and download COM 537 Final Exam Answers
3. In Korean culture, a business deal is dependent on contractual information as well as how the parties perceive each other’s values and ethics. According to Edmund Hall, this behaviour exhibits the theory of
- low-context cultures
- high-context cultures
4. Your supervisor sends you an e-mail requesting an article for the employee newsletter about company loyalty. You write the article featuring customers who are brand loyal. Later, your supervisor criticizes you for not writing about the topic that he requested. After a face-to-face meeting, you realize that he wanted you to write about employee loyalty. This is an example of what type of noise?
5. The head of the holiday party committee at your office is trying to set a location for the event. The committee chairperson announces three choices for members to vote on. When Erin hears that the Boar’s Tavern is one of the choices, her mind is made up. After all, the restaurant is only a few blocks from her house. How would you describe her listening behaviour?
Download complete paper form here: COM 537 Final Exam Question & Answers
6. Your supervisor has the habit of coming into your office and leaning over your desk to talk to you. This situation is uncomfortable for you because you cannot move away from him. According to Edmund Hall, this behaviour exhibits the theory of
- high-context cultures
- low-context cultures
7. Which statement is true concerning the role of publics in business communication?
- Publics, in general, remain constant despite changes in the environment.
- Internal publics are usually not concerned with the communication style used by management.
- External publics are not concerned with an organization’s public performance.
- Publics can dispel rumors and build positive brand image.
8. A break-in at your company has resulted in the theft of various pharmaceutical products. The head chemist, slated as the company’s designated spokesperson, is scheduled to appear at a media conference. This course of action illustrates one of the steps in crisis communication planning. Select the appropriate step:
- Assessing the possible risk to the organization
- Evaluating the effectiveness of your action plan
- Identifying levels of vulnerability in your company
- Implementing the action plan
Discover more question for COM 537 Final Exam University of Phoenix
9. In the management journal article about persuading customers that your boss recommended, you read that your style of hard selling is not effective with young professionals. You begin to question if you need to take a sales training seminar. This is an example of
- cognitive dissonance
- selective attention
- selective exposure
10. Building strong coalitions among individuals or groups that have separate interests is called
COM 537 Final Exam guide just click away: COM 537 Final Exam Questions
11. When Joseph Kline, a U.S. citizen working for a bakery in Pakistan, is surprised that he will have to work on December 25, Christmas Day, he is dealing with which component of the transactional communication model?
- Internal noise
- External noise
- Cultural relativism
12.Which of the following statements is true?
- Semantics is the study of the meaning of words, phrases, and texts
- Semantics is the study of how words affect the decision-making process
- Semantics is the study of dictionary definitions
- Semantics is the study of the use of words in persuasive communication
13. What affects how others perceive us and can adjust according to the situation?
- Communication style
14.What describes the occasion, time, and place of communication in the transactional communication model?
- Cognitive dissonance
Final Exam Answers just a click away: COM 537 Final Exam 2016
15. A beer commercial shows young people laughing while enjoying bottles of Mountain Beer in a busy bar scene. According to Maslow’s hierarchy, which consumer need is targeted?
- physiological needs
16.With the overload of information today, what does Smith (2010) state communication must be to be noticed?
- Familiar and consistent
- Timely and thorough
- Innovative and creative
- Informative and detailed
17. “To provide the best health care for our patients at a reasonable cost” is an example of
- a mission statement
- a vision statement
- a corporate objective
- a strategic plan
18. In the process of behavior change, after people have detected the presence of a problem and they see this problem as important, to what phase do they belong?
Want more details? Download now COM 537 Communication Plan Final Proposal
19. In the transactional communication model, who or what is responsible for composing a message embedded with meaning from his or her world while considering the interpretative resources that will be used to decode the message?
- Effective message area
20. What is a tactic described by Lencioni (2010) to disarm clients and allow them to trust a consultant?
- Prove detailed information
- Provide references
- Be comfortable and naked with weaknesses
- Promote strengths and past successes
21. In 2006, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts launched a new theme for its integrated global marketing efforts. Which of the following was identified as an integrated marketing strategy element?
- Disney used the theme “Year of a Million Dreams” in its publicity and promotional materials.
- Disney avoided the use of ads, contests, and sweepstakes.
- Disney sent out several messages over a broad a spectrum of media to appeal to the largest
- Disney positioned itself as a “transformational experience” to one specific age group.
22. What factor must be considered in designing an effective communication system?
- The costs involved
- The needs of the customer
- The message delivery
- The optimal combination of a message, source, channel, and an operating variable
Want to download the complete final exam guide? Click… COM 537 Final Exam
23. You have been charged with writing a report on the progress of the integration of a database between organizational units. Your supervisor says that she wants the report as soon as possible. You spend your weekend working on the report in order to have it ready by Monday morning. When you present the report to your supervisor, she says, “I am sorry that you spent your weekend on the report; it wasn’t that urgent.” This scenario is an illustration of a problem with what element in the transactional communication model?
- Cognitive dissonance
24. In changing markets, communication tactics
- are based on techniques used in traditional markets
- use a combination of traditional and new media
- do not require the use of conventional databases
- are mass media-driven
25. In the 20th century, the public relations profession was reshaped by one of the following events:
- The split of public relations functions from advertising agencies
- The decline of mergers and acquisitions in big business
- The rise of the patent medicine industry
- The growth of electronic media
Download now COM 537 Final Exam Answers
26. How does Lencioni (2010) describe “entering the danger”?
- Addressing a client’s potentially explosive issues
- Developing a new market niche
- Analyzing competition
- Being vulnerable
27. Good listeners generally concerned with everyone’s needs, maintaining relationships, and avoiding conflict describes this communication style generally perceived as soft-hearted and overly helpful.
28.Suppose you are asked to discuss an American Indian ceremony. Perhaps you describe the use of peace pipes, drums, feathered headdresses and dancing and chanting around a fire. This information is an example of
- forming a negative stereotype based on inaccurate information
- assigning neutral traits stereotypes
- “knowing” a group of people
- using mediated information to add to your knowledge
Complete Final Exam guide here: COM 537 Final Exam Question & Answers
29. A manager informs her staff that there is a problem with office equipment abuse. She suggests that each employee should come up with a list of ways to cut down on the repair bills. The suggestions will be discussed at the next department meeting. Which of the three leadership types outlined by theorists Lewin, Lippert, and White does this manager’s request illustrate?
30. You notice that a colleague seems to be distracted from his work. You ask him if something is wrong, and he replies, “No, I’m fine”. You ask him again, “Tell me what is wrong”? This is an example of
- believing non-verbal clues over verbal language
- engaging in interpersonal observation
- altering communication cues
- believing verbal over non-verbal messages
COM 537 Final Exam/ Questions and Answers:
University of Phoenix also called the UOP is going to release soon the com 537 final exam questions and answers for 2017 Examination in Approx February 2017 according to last year. Students can purchase com 537 final exam answers before Exam date of uop com 537 final exam. Students we will update here University of Phoenix 2017 com 537 final exam Important Dates Latest News.
COM 537 final exam questions and answers/Com 537 Communication Plan Final Proposal
There are thousands of Students who applied for University of Phoenix Exams for 2016-17 to get admission in UOP affiliated government colleges. Now exam processor is completed for these courses. Students are looking for now com 537 final exam answers Online. For more help details about Homework and Assignment of COM 537 Final Exam University of Phoenix/Com 537 Communication Plan Final Proposal.
Download more question and answers for - COM 537 FINAL EXAM
University of Phoenix Students get complete study material for COM 537 Final Exam including all question & answers from experts.
Check out study material for more related to UOP final exam:
Click here & get more information about study material help