27 Feb 2017
LDR 300 Innovative Leadership Final Exam 2016 Week 1 to 5 Answers
University of Phoenix students these time join largest educational platform UOP E Assignments and improve leadership skills, here you got 100% verified study material for your LDR 300 final exam preparation. We provide you complete series of study material which cover full syllabus including LDR 300 final exam answers free, LDR 300 week 5 final exam, LDR 300 week 3 individual, LDR 300 innovative leadership, LDR 300 week 4 individual, LDR /300 innovative leadership final exam, critical life events affect authentic leadership because, and some popular question like 1.considering a cultural approach to leadership should be conceptualized as, 2.which type of leadership is most similar to transformation leadership, 3.your boss listens to employees personal problems and tries to create a positive work environment, 4.contingency theory is concerned with _______ and _______, 5.leadership focuses on the ________ etc.
Purchase all these study material on 20% off rate using coupon code eassignments20 and boost your marks in leadership exam.
Considering a cultural approach to leadership, leadership should be conceptualized as:
- An ability or skill
- A dynamic social process
- A set of behaviors
- A relationship between a leader and a follower
Which type of leadership is most similar to transformational leadership?
Click here and download: LDR 300 Final Exam
Your boss listens to employees personal problems and tries to create a positive work environment by being agreeable, eager to help, comforting, and uncontroversial. This is an example of:
- Middle-of-the-road management
- Team management
- Country-club management
- Authority-compliance management
Contingency theory is concerned with ______ and _______.
- Traits; situations
- Leaders; followers
- Leadership; situations
- Styles; situations
Final Exam Answers just a click away LDR 300 Final Exam 30 Questions
Leadership focuses on the ________.
- Importance of lateral and upward influence patterns
- elimination of dependency in relationships
- ways to increase a leader's following
- downward influence of a leader on his or her followers
Which of the following leadership theories expects the leader to continually be concerned about subordinate motivation?
- Contingency theory
- Situational leadership theory
- Leader-member exchange theory
- Path-goal theory
Want help? Click to download - LDR 300 Final Exam Octotutor
Argued that the major activities of management and leadership are played out differently; but both are essential to an organization:
According to research, one way women can advance in leadership is
- By acting masculine and assertive, and not in feminine ways.
- By blending individualized consideration with inspirational motivation.
- By strongly resisting stereotype threats.
- By leading in a more democratic manner than men.
Find the LDR 300 Final Exam right here: LDR 300 week 4 individual
In the skills model, which of these is a general cognitive ability?
- Problem-solving skills
- Information processing
10. Although there are clear differences between management and leadership,
- Management is more valued than leadership.
- There is little research to support one or the other.
- Leadership is more valued than management.
- The two constructs overlap.
Download now: LDR 300 Final Exam Answers Free
11. Mary has managed the mailroom for 2 years. Management views Mary as a person with special leadership talent, such as intelligence, sociability, and determination. What approach is management using in assessing Mary?
- Trait approach
- Managerial grid approach
- Attribution approach
- Styles approach
12. The team leadership model puts who or what in the driver's seat of team effectiveness?
- Satisfying needs
Get complete study material for Leadership 300 Final Exam
13. The following traits are associated with charismatic leadership:
- Intelligence, self-confidence
- Physical attractiveness, height
- Desire for power, desire to help others
- Self-monitoring, impression management
14. Critical factors for developing a cultural based leadership development program may include:
- Focuses on the organization as a whole rather than the individual, demographic information, and formal data gathering.
- Focuses on all levels of an organization from the individual to the wider organization, gathers ethnographic data, and looks at many aspects of cultures.
- There are no critical factors. Leaders should be sent to various countries and allowed to learn that way.
- Starts the evaluation at the assessment phase, gathers formal data, and focuses on the language of the participants.
Just click away and get answers LDR/ 300 Innovative Leadership
15. In which way are leadership and power often approached?
- From the perspective of the follower
- As positional power
- As a relational concern for both leaders and followers.
- As a form of coercion
16. Subordinates who have strong needs for affiliation prefer which type of leadership behavior?
- Achievement oriented
Download complete solutions: LDR 300 Week 3 Individual
17. Questionnaires on situational leadership often ask for respondents to look at specific applications of leadership styles within situations, which may result in:
- Wide range of responses that are hard to validate
- Results that are not in favor of situational leadership
- Negative perceptions toward the organizations
- Biased results in favor of situational leadership
18. How does servant leadership differ from path-goal theory?
- Is unconcerned with the way leaders should treat followers.
- Makes the need for task completion necessary before relationships can thrive.
- Focuses on the need for leaders to perfect themselves before helping others.
- Focuses on the behaviors leaders should exhibit to put followers first.
Download LDR 300 Final Exam complete solutions: LDR 300 Week 5 Final Exam
19. Of the Big Five personality factors, which is the most strongly associated with leadership?
- Emotional intelligence
- Social status
20. Which best describes the reason situational leadership is so practical for managers to use?
- Its specific nature
- Its straightforward nature
- Assist in relating demographics to leadership
- It is only applicable to lower-level managers
Click here and download: LDR 300 Final Exam Question and Answers
21. Of the bases of power, research indicates that ________ power is most effective.
22. The leader is at the core of group change and activity, representing the backbone of the group or organization. Leadership is viewed as:
- Leadership as an act
- Personality perspective
- Leadership as a behavior
- Focus of group processes
Complete LAW guide here: UOP LDR 300 Final Exam
23. Critical life events affect authentic leadership because
- They reinforce patterned behaviors.
- They influence a multitude of people.
- They are a common occurrence.
- They act as a catalyst for change.
24. What type of power did Bill Gates have when he and Paul Allen started Microsoft?
Just click away for study guide of LDR 300 Leadership and Management Paper
25. If your superior tells you that she will offer you a raise provided you perform additional work beyond the requirements of your job, he/she is exercising ________ power.
26. The Ohio State studies considered the behaviors of consideration and initiating structure as:
- Cause and effect
- High value and low value
- Distinct and independent
Click away and get LDR 300 Week 2 Individual Assignment
27. During a speech given by your department director, he repeatedly emphasizes the importance of reaching goals set by the organization. He then goes on to lay out the framework to accomplish the goals. According to contingency theory, which best describes your director?
- High LPC score
- Relationship motivated
- Task motivated
- Position power
28. Liz is a team leader at a local grocery store. Recently, her boss said that she needs to address the negative attitudes of employees. To try and fix this problem, she has begun awarding gift-cards to employees who have great attitudes. What internal leadership intervention is Liz addressing?
- Satisfying needs
- Managing conflict
- Facilitating decisions
- Goal focusing
Get complete study material for Leadership 300 Final Exam
29. Your parents and older siblings are all successful elected officials. After graduation, it is suggested by many that you should seek office and, in turn, offer you their support. Which best describes the leadership approach being demonstrated?
- Style approach to leadership
- Leadership as a process
- Trait perspective
- Expert power
30. To create change, transformational leaders ______________.
- Value out-group member's opinions.
- Focus on the task at hand.
- Leave followers to work on their own.
- Become strong role models for their followers.
Get More Question & Answers for LDR 300 Final Exam at: LDR 300 Final Exam
LDR 300 Final Exam & LDR 300 Final Exam Answers free | ldr/300 innovative leadership final exam:
University of Phoenix (UOP) is published the new update notification for ldr 300 week 5 final exam Eligibly Test online for uop students. Candidates you can buy ldr 300 final exam answers free. Interested and eligible candidates who want purchase for LDR 300 Exam tutorial. That’s why for better preparation need the syllabus and exam pattern of exam. So candidates you can check ldr 300 innovative leadership syllabus and exam pattern on our website. We update all latest information about syllabus and exam pattern. For other details ldr 300 final exam like exam date, exam pattern, syllabus Q & A etc please visit our official website of LDR 300.
Other related final exam solution are here
To download the complete answer check
LDR 300 final exam answers free LDR 300 week 5 final exam LDR 300 week 3 individual LDR 300 innovative leadership LDR 300 week 4 individual LDR 300 innovative leadership final exam LDR 300 Week 5 final exam LDR 300 final exam answers