$7.99 - $
Purchased: 29 Times
EDU 571 Week 9 Plans for Collecting and Reporting Data, Part 4 -
Continue the project plan by completing Part 4.
Write a 1200 words paper in which you:
- Analyze and provide rationale for the selection of three to five (3-5) data sources that you would expect to use in the evaluation.
- Provide and explain reasons for seven to ten (7-10) open-ended interview questions to ask the target population (administrators and recipients) of the program. Provide research support.
- Discuss three (3) issues that could be encountered in collecting, compiling, interpreting, and reporting the data. Provide research support.
- Recommend three (3) ways to establish and maintain effective communication with stakeholders during the evaluation. Provide research support.
- Recommend and provide a rationale for ways to report the data from the evaluation.
- Use at least three (3) peer-reviewed academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and many Websites do not qualify as academic resources. Peer-reviewed academic resources refer to articles and scholarly journals that are reviewed by a panel of experts or peers in the field. Review the video titled Research Starter: Finding Peer-Reviewed References for more information on obtaining peer-reviewed academic resources through your Blackboard course shell.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the professor's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explore methods of gathering, analyzing, and reporting information.
- Develop a program evaluation plan for education.
- Write clearly and concisely about education program evaluation using proper writing mechanics.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in educational program evaluation.