$15.99 - $
Rating: No Rating
Purchased: 0 Times
MKT 421 Week 5 Complete -
DQ 1. Which is the most critical measurement criterion for marketing strategies? Profit, Return on Investment, Market share, Customer Satisfaction or other Why did you chose that one?
How does the criterion differ between a for-profit and not-for-profit business?
DQ 2. You are the marketing manager for a leading coffee chain. Your company has made the decision to expand internationally, specifically into China. What are some environmental factors that you will need to consider in marketing your coffee in China?
Individual Assignment Marketing Plan Final Paper
Select an organization with which you are familiar that conducts both domestic and global marketing.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you identify the environmental factors that affect global and domestic marketing decisions. Address the following as they relate to the organization’s marketing decisions:
· Analyze the influence of global economic interdependence and the effect of trade practices and agreements.
· Examine the importance of demographics and physical infrastructure.
· Analyze the influence of cultural differences.
· Examine the importance of social responsibility and ethics versus legal obligations.
· Analyze the effect of political systems and the influence of international relations.
· Analyze the influence of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977, and the influence of local, national, and international legislation.
· Explain the effect of technology.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Learning Team Assignment Environmental Factors
Resources: Marketing Plan: Phase I Paper, Marketing Plan: Phase II, Paper, Marketing Plan: Phase III Paper
Use the Marketing Plan Outline listed on the student website as a guide.
Write a 6,300- to 7,000-word paper integrating your previous Learning Team assignments into a final Marketing Plan Paper. Address the following information in your paper:
· Identify the appropriate place and promotional strategy that should be used in developing the strategic marketing plan.
· Develop an initial sales promotion schedule.
· Create an advertising plan.
· Identify public relations opportunities for the product or service.
· Analyze the effect of channel management decisions on the marketing of your selected product or service.
· Select appropriate distribution channels for your product or service and address costs in terms of placement, shipping, and middlemen.
· Develop a budget for your plan.
· Identify quantifiable elements that can be used to evaluate, monitor, and control the effectiveness of your marketing plan.
Prepare a 15- to 20-minute oral presentation accompanied by 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation illustrating your Marketing Plan Paper.
Format your paper and presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Please select a topic that you enjoyed this week. Explain what it was, why it impacted you, and most important, how you can use it in your life.