MKT 571 Week 5 Career Connection Integrated Marketing Communication and Marketing Mix - Client Pitch
$7.99 - $
Purchased: 35 Times
MKT 571 Week 5 Career Connection Integrated Marketing Communication and Marketing Mix - Client Pitch -
Select a current product or service with which you are familiar. This product will be used to pitch a new integrated marketing communication and marketing mix to a client who is the marketer or producer of the product.
Review the current marketing mix including the communication channels used.
Create a 12-slide presentation including detailed speaker notes that will act as the script of a presentation. Include the following in the presentation:
• Evaluate the effectiveness of the existing marketing mix (elements of the 4 Ps).
• Recommend a new marketing mix strategy based on any weakness (es) you discovered.
• Examine the company's current positioning strategy.
• Determine whether or not to change that positioning strategy. Justify your response.
• Identify any considerations to be used when building or maintaining the brand or customer loyalty.
• Evaluate the target audience's use of and belief in the distribution channels and/or communication channels used.
Create a storyboard, print ad, or a radio or video commercial for the product featuring your new marketing mix. Video or audio options should be 30-60 seconds and storyboards 5-8 slides.
Use an app or program such as Movenote®, Knovio®, Presentme®, or another video recording application if selecting the video option.
Storyboards can be created using Microsoft® PowerPoint®.
Integrate the two parts of the assignment into one PowerPoint document. This means your audio or video option will need to be inserted into your PowerPoint. Do not use a link to another source to go find your radio or video commercial. These are unreliable.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Be sure to read the rubric for guidance on how the presentation will be graded.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment. You are submitting only one PowerPoint presentation that includes both part 1 and part 2 of this assignment.