$10.99 - $
Purchased: 16 Times
MKT 578 Week 6 Public Relations Plan -
MKT 578 Week 6 Public Relations Plan
Prepare a plan of no more than 4,900 words based on the organizational scenario described in the Learning Team's Weeks Two and Five assignments, as well as the Individual assignment for Week Three. This assignment incorporates the prior three project installments, while integrating new information relevant to developing and implementing a public relations response or campaign for the selected scenario.
Include the following in the plan:
- The detail discussed in prior papers regarding organizational background, the problem or opportunity facing the organization, the publics and target audience(s), the objectives targeted by the campaign, the research requirements, and the public relations tactics
- Additional public relations messages delivered via web-based and social media
- A thorough discussion regarding projected costs and how expense will be managed to keep the effort within budgeted constraints
- A discussion of the crisis management implications inherent to the scenario
- Contingency plans for potential information that has yet to be disclosed regarding the scenario or another potential event that could compound the severity of the existing scenario
- Include at least six references, at least two of which must come from
the University Library and two of which must be from the learning activities citing
public relations theory
Note. Local Campus students must present a 15- to 20-minute oral presentation accompanied by 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation discussing their paper. Online students must submit a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint presentation that includes detailed speaker notes.