$1.99 - $
Purchased: 25 Times
PSYCH 540 Week 4 DQ 2 -
Design an imaginary quasi-experimental study. Give us a brief description of your study, then answer as many of the following questions as you care to:
1. What is the hypothesis of your imaginary study?
2. What is/are the independent variable(s)?
3. What is/are the dependent variable(s)?
4. Briefly, how will you test your hypothesis? That is, what are the procedures you will use in your study?
5. What led you to your hypothesis; that is, what makes you think that changing the independent variable(s) will cause a change in the dependent variable(s)?
6. Now comes the fun question: Why could this study not be conducted with a true-experimental design?