1 Aug 2015
1. Which of the following would consumers associate closely with a brand?
- Brand attitudes
- Customer focuses
- Points of reference
2. What is the second stage of the consumer buying process?
- Information search
- Buyer satisfaction
- Purchase decision
- Evaluation of alternatives
To download the complete answer check MKT 571 Entire Course
3. Which of the following is known as the process of creating a segment storyboard to test the attractiveness of each segment?
- Segment attractiveness
- Segment acid test
- Needs-based segmentation
- Marketing-mix strategy
4. Which other dimension is the VALS classification system based on besides consumer motivation?
- Consumer retention
- Consumer resources
- Consumer support
- Consumer beliefs
Want help? Click to download MKT 571 Final Exam
5. Which of the following is used to determine a competitive frame of reference for brands to compete against other brands due to their closeness as substitutes?
- Market membership
- Industry membership
- Category membership
- Product membership
6. When searching for a supplier, which of the following provides the broadest reach of possible suppliers in today’s competitive market environment?
- Standard & Poor’s
- Trade directories
- Business associates
Want more details? Download now MKT 571 Individual Assignments
7. Which of the following do brand mantras attempt to define?
- Brand identity
- Points of difference to other brands
- Similarity to other brands
- Brand equity
8. Which of the following is a tool a company uses to position its brands attributes in the minds of those in the organization?
- Brand perceptual analysis
- Brand positioning bull’s eye
- Competitive analysis
- Industry analysis
Download for answers MKT 571 Complete Course
9. In behavioral segmentation, a product or service is grouped by which other dimension besides knowledge of, attitude toward, and use of?
- Dimension to
- Relationship to
- Response to
- Value to
10. Which market is known as the invisible market segment?
- Asian American
- Hispanic American
- African American
- Caucasian American
Find the quiz answers here MKT 571 Week 2 Quiz
11. What other dimension helps market segments be measurable, substantial, accessible, and differentiable?
12. How many primary groups does VALS classify U.S. adults into based on personality traits and key demographics?
Complete Answers just a click away MKT 571 Complete Assignments
13. Which term describes the diverse needs of many ethnic market segments?
- Multidiversity marketing
- Multifaceted marketing
- Mass marketing
- Multicultural marketing
14. When purchasing, in which state does the consumer set a minimum acceptable cutoff level for each attribute and then makes a buying decision?
- Elimination-by-aspects heuristic
- Conjunctive heuristic
- Lexicographic heuristic
- Indirect heuristic
Quiz Answers just a click away MKT 571 Quiz
15. Which of the following tools do marketers use to visually illustrate how consumers view products or services on multivariables?
- Brand cannibalizations
- Brand extensions
- Perceptual mapping
16. Which other factor does an organization’s marketing strategy focus on: segmentation, targeting, and
- perceptual mapping
- positive marketing
To download the complete paper click MKT 571
17. Which of the following is known in marketing as attributes of a product or service that may not be unique to the product or service?
- Brand reference
18. Which other criteria helps make up the three criteria for a successful brand mantra: inspire, simplify, and
Complete Answers just a click away MKT 571 Final Exam
19. Which of the following marketing strategies does not concentrate on recognizing differences in customers’ needs in the organization?
20. Which group is experiencing the fastest population growth today?
- African Americans
- Asian Americans
- Caucasian Americans
- Hispanic Americans
21. Which of the following do marketers use to give consumers a special reason for them to purchase a product or service?
- Product demand
- Consumer response
- Value proposition
- Value-added product
This article covers the topic for the University Of Phoenix MKT 571Week 2 Quiz The author is working in the field of education from last 5 years. This article covers the basic of MKT 571 Week 2 Quiz Latest Assignment from UOP. Other topics in the class are as follows
Want to check other classes..?? Visit www.uopeassignments.com
MKT 571 MKT 571 Week 2 MKT 571 week 2 summary MKT 571 Week 2 Assignments MKT 571 Week 2 Quiz Assignment MKT 571 week 2 individual assignment UOP MKT 571 MKT 571 Complete Class MKT 571 Week 2 Complete MKT 571 UOP Course Tutorial MKT 571 Week 2 DQs MKT 571 Week 2 Free Essays MKT 571 week 2 Discussion Questions MKT 571 Complete Assignments MKT 571 Complete Class MKT 571 complete course MKT 571 discussion questions MKT 571 Week 2 Knowledge Check Answers Knowledge Check MKT 571 Knowledge Check MKT 571 Week 2 MKT 571 Week 2 Quiz MKT 571 Week 2 Knowledge Check Correct Answers University of Phoenix MKT 571 MKT 571 Week 2 UOP Course Tutorial MKT 571 Week 2 DQs MKT 571 UOP Materials UOP Course Tutorials MKT 571 Homework MKT 571 New Entire Course MKT 571 Week 2 Complete Course
27 Jun 2015
- Which component of a marketing audit includes major developments in income, prices, savings, and credit that affect the company?
- Marketers must see themselves as benefit providers. For example, when a shopper purchases new shoes, he or she expects the shoes to cover his or her feet and allow him or her to walk unobstructed. This is an example of what level in the consumer-value hierarchy?
- Core benefit
- Pure tangible product
- Basic product
- Potential benefit
- What type of strategy consists of geographical pricing, price discounts and allowances, promotional pricing, and differentiated pricing?
- Regular prices
- Price adaptation
- Altered pricing
- Fixed pricing
Complete Answers here MKT 571 Complete Course
- A company can learn a great deal by analyzing the degrees of brand loyalty. For example, ________ can show the firm which brands are most competitive with its own.
- hard-core loyals
- split loyals
- shifting loyals
- Marketers need to identify the hierarchy of attributes that guide consumer decision making in order to understand different competitive forces and how these various sets get formed. This process of identifying the hierarchy is called ________.
- market valuation
- market estimation
- brand association
- market partitioning
- Which of the following is a strategy that uses the manufacturer’s sales force, trade promotion money, or other means to induce intermediaries to carry, promote, and sell the product to end users?
- Strategic plan
- Lock strategy
- Push strategy
- Pull strategy
Download now MKT 571 Final Exam
- What are the four characteristics of a marketing audit?
- Simple, unique, randomly, and exclusive
- Announced, semi-annually, dependent, and perpetual
- Comprehensive, systematic, independent, and periodic
- Dependent, non-comprehensive, quarterly, and unannounced
- ABC Technology is nearing completion on their product and market research has discovered a competitor is also close to launching a similar product. ABC has decided launch before their competition, this is called ________.
- first entry
- parallel entry
- late entry
- early entry
- What can enhance the value of Web-based shopping experiences to serve as personal shopping assistants or Web-site guides?
Complete paper here MKT 571
- Through its cutting-edge point-of-sale inventory, management technology, and highly efficient shipping practices, Wal-Mart is able to keep its inventory expenditure extremely low and to pass these savings on to consumers in the form of low prices. Wal-Mart’s strategy is best described as ________.
- Overall cost leadership
- market development
- integrative growth
- If the Ford GT is designed to accelerate to 50 miles per hour within 10 seconds, and every Ford GT coming off the assembly line does this, the model is said to have high ________.
- conformance quality
- Which control should periodically reassess its approach to the marketplace with a good marketing audit?
- Marketing control
- Ethical control
- Performance control
- Strategic control
Want more details? Download now MKT 571 Entire Course
- What is the perceived monetary value of the bundle of economic, functional, and psychological benefits customers expect from a given market offering because of the product, service, people, and image?
- Total management benefit
- Complete marketing benefit
- Total customer benefit
- Ultimate service benefit
- With ________ as a target market strategy, the firm concentrates on serving many needs of a particular customer group.
- market specialization
- product specialization
- selective specialization
- single-segment concentration
- Which of the following can induce a firm to expand into the international arena?
- A saturated foreign market
- Cater to a domestic mass market
- High income level of domestic consumers
- A saturated domestic market
Find the final exam answers here MKT 571 Final Exam Answers
- The effect of exposures on audience awareness depends on the following three factors:
- space, communication, and advertisements
- reach, frequency, and impact
- distance, timing, and focus
- height, length, and width
- 2Wheels conducts exhaustive customer surveys to discover customer preferences and attitudes towards the brand. Sally uses cluster analysis to classify the data and help the company determine the trends in the information. Sally is using the technique of ________.
- data marketing
- data governance
- data accumulation
- data mining
- A music school in Boyles Height, LA, specializes in teaching the guitar and the violin. After a spurt in growth and a few successful years, the school is experiencing a slowdown in sales and stability in its profits due to an increase in competition. The school is in the ________ stage of its life cycle.
Find the quiz answers here MKT 571 Final Exam Questions With Answers
- A firm must know where to position its product based on price and ________.
- promotional efforts
- The ability to meet humanity’s needs without harming future generations is now a top priority in most corporate agenda________.
- What type of control focuses on measuring a company’s products territories, customer groups, segments, trade channels, and order sizes to help expand or eliminate any products or marketing activities?
Download for answers MKT 571 Complete Assignment
- Another basis for decision-making is referred to as ________.
- ethical practices
- situational ethics
- ethical dilemmas
- correct ethics
- BMW's "The ultimate driving machine," American Express' "Don't leave home without it," New York Times' "All the news that's fit to print," and AT&T's "Reach out and touch someone" are all examples of ________.
- brand slogan
- brand personality
- brand vision
- brand mission
- Which method identifies the effect sponsorship has on consumers brand knowledge?
- Demand-side method
- Pricing method
- Supply-side method
- Positioning method
Click here and download MKT 571 Week 6
- A social definition of marketing says ______.
- a company should focus exclusively on achieving high production efficiency, low costs, and mass distribution to facilitate the broadest possible access to the company’s products
- marketing is the process of extracting maximum value from consumers to facilitate corporate growth
- marketing is the process by which individuals and groups obtain what they need and want through creating, offering, and freely exchanging products and services of value with others
- effective marketing requires companies to remove intermediaries to achieve a closer connection with direct consumers
- Prestige LLC, a small company that manufactures specialty cereals and energy bars, wants to launch a "green marketing" program in response to heightened consumer awareness about environmental issues. What should the company do to maximize the program's chances of being successful?
- Emphasize benefits to the consumer rather than environmental benefits.
- Explain the rules and regulations laid out by governmental agencies to protect the environment.
- Demonstrate that the products will benefit both customers and the society in the long-term.
- Focus on the efforts and costs incurred by the company to bring these "green" products to consumers.
- The marketing manager needs to know the cost of the research project before approving it. During which stage of the marketing research process would such a consideration most likely take place?
- Step 1 – defining the problem
- Step 2 – developing the research plan
- Step 4 – analyzing the information
- Step 5 – drafting the report
Want help? Click to download MKT 571 Final Exam
- New-to-the-world products are ________.
- new product enhancements that supplement established products
- existing products that are targeted to new geographical markets
- new products that create an entirely new market
- low-cost products designed to obtain an edge in highly competitive markets
- _______ is an approach that considers different ethnic and cultural segments require targeted marketing campaigns and tactics.
- Ethnic-based marketing
- Diversity marketing
- Multicultural marketing
- Specialized marketing
- The three guidelines for anticipating management reactions are (1) prior to the crisis during normal day-to day operations, (2) at the moment some event triggers the crisis, and (3) during the crisis situation that triggers the event. These guidelines are the stages for ________.
- decision making
- provoking solutions
- crisis management
This article covers the topic for the University Of Phoenix MKT 571 Final Exam. The author is working in the field of education from last 5 years. This article covers the basic of MKT 571 Final Exam Assignment from UOP. Other topics in the class are as follows:
Want to check other classes..?? Visit www.UopeAssignments.com
MKT 571 Final MKT 571 Final Exam MKT 571 Final Exam Answers MKT 571 Final Exam Answers for free MKT 571 Final Exam Answers free MKT 571 Final Exam Answers UOP MKT 571 Final Exam Guide MKT 571 Final Exam Questions with Answers MKT 571 Final Exam and Entire Course MKT 571 Week 1 Individual Assignment MKT 571 Week 2 Individual Assignment MKT 571 Week 3 Individual Assignment MKT 571 Week 4 Individual Assignment MKT 571 Week 5 Individual Assignment MKT 571 Week 6 Individual Assignment MKT 571 Complete Class DQs and Individual Assignments MKT 571 UOP Help MKT 571 UOP HomeWork Help MKT 571 UOP Tutors MKT 571 Entire Course MKT 571 Complete Course MKT 571 Complete Class MKT 571 UOP Tutoring MKT 571 Complete Assignment MKT 571 Complete Course Tutorials MKT 571 UOP Complete New Course Tutorials MKT 571 Entire Course All Weeks MKT 571 Entire Course MKT 571 UOP Complete Class Materials MKT 571 UOP Online Assignments Solutions MKT 571 Complete Assignments MKT 571 Complete Class MKT 571 complete Course MKT 571 Entire Course